My Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Julia Spiri Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

Good morning I have a fab challenge for you over at Julia Spiri Stamps.
Our theme this month is
ANYTHING GOES 
but if you like a challenge then we have a twist you can follow
No Square Cards
This is my last DT card for Julia as I am stepping down from the Design Team.
I have been having some health issues and have decided to cut back my DT work for the time being.
I have so enjoyed working with Julias images and would like to thank her for the chance to work with her images and herself and the Team. I am sure that i will be entering her challenge.
So here is my last card which I have made a Easel card in a Circle.
I have used Steampunk Fairy for this which I so love.
Checkout Julia's shop for lots more steampunk andso many other amazing images.

Ingredients
Steampunk Fairy coloured with promarkers
DP is papermania
Lace and ribbon from stash
Dies used Tonic & Tim Holts
Gliding Wak
Wooden Butterfly and flower
Metal Embellishments.
Please pop along to the challenge blog and checkout the rest of the amazing Samples done by the team.
Thanks for popping and if your on Facebook Julia has a fan page too.

6 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow, stunning design and stunning image which is so beautifully coloured. Nice work.

Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Glenda Atkins said...

I am in total love with this card and so love the butterfly and the card design.
hugs
Glenda

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is just gorgeous thank you for joining into our challenge at http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Michelle DT

Judy V said...

Oh my what a beautiful easel card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Unknown said...

beautiful creation, wonderfully made. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...