My Followers

Thursday 8 December 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos - Day 6

Good morning back with day 6 Bugaboo Holiday Chaos and what do we have for you today.
 FLASH BACK Holiday:  Use OLD paper from your stash and an OLD image.
So dig out those old papers and stash and come and join us.
More fabulous prizes up for grabs
So here is my card using some paper that I must have had for well over 5 years.

My image I have used is Teddy bear winter topper coloured with promarkers
twine, chipboard bird and snowflake from stash
Peel off that I got when I started Crafting
Hessian ribbon, Gems & gold mirri Card 
A simple layout but think works with these cute bears dont you.
Well hope to see you linked up into the challenge.
All makes of stamps allowed but of course we would love you to use one of ours.
Thanks for popping have a great day.
Card for guys -Christmas animals

5 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card... love the image :) xXx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the DP, so lush and festive..xx

Migdalia said...

I love the festive papers. Adorable card!!
I love the cute image.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Chris said...

These papers work so well with the cute bears! A fabulous card. Thank you for
joining us at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

creationsnz said...

Nice combination and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenges, CarolG